Regulations define terms and conditions of rental service of Apartments located in Sopot offered by Radosław Irga KOI Company via www.sopockieapartamenty.pl.
I. BOOKING AN APARTMENT
- The booking comes into existence after a phone conversation or an e-mail. It can also be done by direct reservation on our website www.sopockieapartamenty.pl. The guests shall receive a confirmation from our staff whether the apartment is still available.
- The guest obtains a feedback which includes: initial confirmation of booking along with all the information about the security deposit (amount and due date).
- In order to receive a confirmation of booking, a security deposit is required. This should be in the amount of 30% of the booking expense. Paying the security deposit is equivalent for confirmation of booking.
- By making a booking on www.sopockieapartamenty.com the guest is obliged to make a payment in the amount of 30% of the booking expense. Remaining 70% and the security deposit will be deducted on the day of arrival-during the registration of residence.
- The Guest, by making an online reservation, agrees to having their personal data put in our data base (sopockieapartamenty.com) Data will be processed exclusively in order to: implement the reservation, simplify the realization of further reservations, or for the marketing purposes, in accordance with the rules of the Law of 29 August 1997 o ochronie danych osobowych. The Clients have the right to have an insight into their personal data and to update it.
- The minimum period for booking an Apartment in the peak season is 3 nights. Booking a shorter period is possible when the Customer extends his/her stay beyond the period indicated or stay finishes on the day when the new booking starts.
- The Apartments’ prices are constantly updated and are available on our website sopockieapartamenty.com. Prices in the day of the booking are the ones that apply.
II. KEY COLLECTION TO THE APARTMENT
- The customer is required to notify KOI Radosław Irga Company of key time collection to the Apartment not later than 24 hours prior to arrival about at telephone number +48 500 702 904.
- Check-in and handing-over keys begin from 03:00 p.m. on the day of scheduled arrival. Arrangements for late arrival can be made upon request. However, not later than 10:00 p.m. A fee of 50 zł shall be applied in case of key collection after 10:00 p.m. (an advanced notice to KOI Radosław Irga Company is required).
- The handing-over keys takes place in our office by the 3 maja 12 Street. During check-in the Client is required to present a valid photo documentation (ID, passport) and pay in cash or with card the due amount.
- The keys shall be handed-over after settling above mentioned formalities.
- The resident has the right to refuse handing-over keys when the Customer:
- does not possess a valid ID,
- is under the influence of alcohol or drugs,
- behaves in an aggressive manner.
III. RETURNING KEYS AND DEPARTURE
- The Customer must vacate an Apartment before 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure. Late check-out can be arranged as long as there is no reservation of the Apartment on the next day (reservation need to be agreed with the office).
- The customer is obliged to return the keys in our office by the 3 maja 12 Street.
- Additional fee of 50% of daily rate applies for late check-out service. The Customer must vacate the Apartment by 08:00 p.m.
- If there is any unstated delay in vacating the Apartment beyond the agreed time, a full day's rental is charged to the Customer.
IV. AMENDMENTS / CANCELLATION TERMS
- In case of cancellation the reservation, a security deposit is non-refundable.
- Shortening stay less than 14 days prior to scheduled arrival obliges the Customer to pay the total due amount for resigned nights.
- KOI Radosław Irga Company reserves the right to cancel stay without reason not later than 7 days prior to the Customer’s scheduled arrival. Therefore, KOI Radosław Irga Company is obliged to return the security deposit within 3 days from a day of notifying the Customer about cancellation.
- KOI Radosław Irga Company does not return any funds for unused stay.
- KOI Radosław Irga Company has the right to terminate the rental agreement due to force majeure or when Customer’s safety or assets are being put in jeopardy due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of KOI Radosław Irga Company. KOI Radosław Irga Company returns to the Customer funds that shall be reduced by an amount for services rendered.
- A reserved Apartment is subject to be changed due to unforeseen circumstances, which prevents further rental of the Apartment, and beyond the reasonable control of KOI Radosław Irga Company. The Company reserves the right to offer an alternative Apartment of the same or higher standard.
V. RESPONSIBILTIES OF THE CUSTOMER
- The Customer is obliged to respect quiet hours in KOI Radosław Irga Company’s Apartments from 10:00 p.m. till 06:00 a.m. In the case of a received complaint, a Company’s Representative has the right to terminate an agreement with immediate effect without refund previously filed charges for remained stay. A fine of 300 zł may be imposed by KOI Radosław Irga Company in case of police intervention due to Customer’s fault.
- The Customer is obliged to abide a non-smoking policy in Apartments. A penalty fee of 500 zł can be imposed by KOI Radosław Irga for breaking the ban.
- The Customer is obliged to advise the Resident immediately of any damage or losses in equipment from the Apartment as well as of any damage made by the Customer during stay.
- In case the Resident acknowledges any damage or losses in equipment made by the Customer to the Apartment’s equipment or the Apartment itself, the amount from the security deposit shall be deducted. The deducted amount shall be an equivalent of costs incurred for repairs or losses in equipment. The Customer bears also financial responsibility for the damage when costs of repairs or replacement of any breakages, losses or damage to the property or contents exceed the security deposit.
- The Customer must ensure that an Apartment is properly secured and keys are being kept without access of the third party. In case of losing or not returning keys, a penalty of 150 zł shall be imposed.
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Making a reservation is equivalent to accepting these Regulations.
- The rental agreement is effective upon paying a Security Deposit.
- KOI Radosław Irga Company is not responsible for belongings left in the Apartment.
- KOI Radosław Irga is not responsible for any damages suffered by the Customer or third party during stay in the Apartment.
- KOI Radosław Irga is not responsible for any inconvenience caused during stay connected with: building or finishing work that might be conducted on the Apartment’s located area, non-delivery media failures (including electricity, water or central heating).
- The law applicable to disputes between KOI Radosław Irga and the Customer is the Polish law. Disputes shall be settled by the court competent for the seat of KOI Radosław Irga.
VII. ADITIONAL CHARGES AND SERVICES
- Final cleaning service of the Apartment costs 95 zł.
- Over standard cleaning service charge shall be deducted from the security deposit when a Resident claims that cleaning service exceeds the amount of 95 zł.
- Rental of a baby bath tub is 30 zł apiece – one-off cost.
- Rental of a baby’s highchair is 30 zł apiece – one-off cost.
- Rental of a baby’s bed is 50 zł apiece – one-off cost
- Rental of an additional bed for a child older than 12 years old– 40zł –per day.
- Rental of an additional bed for adult person– 50zł –per day.
- Pets are allowed in some of the Apartments prior to authorisation from KOI Radosław Irga.
- Upon request, KOI Radosław Irga offers a transport service from the airport to the Apartment. The cost of the service: 150 zł.
- Pursuant to Resolution No. X/184/2019 of the City Council of Sopot dated October 22, 2019, the company KOI Radosław Irga, is obliged to collect a spa fee of PLN 4.45 per day per person.
- Pursuant to Resolution No. XV/323/19 of the City Council of Gdańsk dated October 24, 2019, the company KOI Radosław Irga, is obliged to charge a health resort fee of PLN 2.31 for each day per person.
- Pursuant to Resolution No. XIII/426/19 of the City Council of Gdynia of October 23, 2019, the company KOI Radosław Irga, is obliged to charge a health resort fee of PLN 2.31 for each day per person.